- Flood Warning issued March 30 at 9:42PM CDT until April 01 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:42 p.m. on Monday, March 30, 2015
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Wednesday, April 1, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Tuesday March 31.
* At 09 PM Monday the stage was 32.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 32.0 feet...In Missouri, docks of the steele mill near Hickman
are flooding. In Tennessee, Mississippi River overbank flooding is
occurring across Highway 88 just north of Dee Webb Road. Extensive
amounts of Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge are flooded. Sloughs
at the west end of Barr Road are beginning to back up into fields.
- See more at NOAA