- Flood Warning issued May 30 at 7:52PM CDT until June 05 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:52 p.m. on Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Monday, June 5, 2017
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* from Saturday June 03 until Sunday June 04.
* At 07 PM Tuesday the stage was 30.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 32.0 feet Saturday June 03.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 32.0 feet...In Missouri, docks of the steele mill near Hickman
are flooding. In Tennessee, Mississippi River overbank flooding is
occurring across Highway 88 just north of Dee Webb Road. Extensive
amounts of Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge are flooded. Sloughs
at the west end of Barr Road are beginning to back up into fields.
- See more at NOAA