- Flood Warning issued July 28 at 9:40AM CDT until July 29 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:40 a.m. on Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Wednesday, July 29, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for portions of the Mississippi River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until late Tuesday July 28 or early the 29th.
* At 9 AM Tuesday the stage was 32.8 feet and falling.
* Minor flooding is occurring but the river is expected to be below
flood stage late tonight or early Wednesday morning the 29th.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 33.0 feet...In Tennessee, Barr Road in Chickasaw National Forest
is flooding, cutting off evacuations from the Wardlews Pocket Area.
In Arkansas, docks useed by the steele plant at Hickman are mostly
flooded. Numerous roads and fields inside the levee between Gayoso
and Kennedy, Missouri are covered.
- See more at NOAA