- Flood Warning issued February 24 at 10:04PM CST until March 01 at 12:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2018
- Expires: midnight on Thursday, March 1, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau
Mississippi River at New Madrid
.Heavy rainfall over the last several days has caused the
Mississippi River to rise. Minor flooding is forecast at
Cape Girardeau, and moderate flooding is forecast at
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau.
* from Wednesday morning to late on March 7.
* At 9:30 PM Saturday the stage was 29.7 feet.
* Flood Stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage
* Impact...At 32.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs. The Mississippi
River backs into several creeks producing flooding.
- See more at NOAA