- Flood Warning issued October 22 at 8:19PM CDT until October 24 at 1:22AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:19 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 22, 2017
- Expires: 1:22 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River at Valley City.
* until late Monday night.
* At 7:00 PM Sunday the stage was 22.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Monday morning.
* At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Valley City 22 22.9 Sun 07 PM 22.1 early Monday morning
- See more at NOAA