- Flood Warning issued January 07 at 8:55PM CST until January 09 at 9:16AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8:55 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 7, 2016
- Expires: 9:16 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 9, 2016
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Blackwater River at Valley City.
* until Saturday morning.
* At 8:00 PM Thursday the stage was 21.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 22.6 feet by Friday morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by late Friday morning.
* At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Valley City 22 21.0 Thu 08 PM 22.6 Friday morning
- See more at NOAA