- Flood Warning issued March 27 at 1:35PM CDT until March 28 at 6:21PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:35 p.m. on Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- Expires: 6:21 p.m. on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River at Valley City.
* until Wednesday evening.
* At 1:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 23.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Valley City 22 23.7 Tue 01 PM 21.8 this evening
- See more at NOAA