- Flood Warning issued May 19 at 9:16PM CDT until May 22 at 12:02PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:16 p.m. on Friday, May 19, 2017
- Expires: 12:02 p.m. on Monday, May 22, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
Lamine River near Otterville affecting Cooper County.
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River at Valley City.
* from late tonight to Monday afternoon.
* At 8:00 PM Friday the stage was 10.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early Saturday morning and
continue to rise to near 29.9 feet by early Saturday afternoon. The
river will fall below flood stage by early Sunday afternoon.
* At 25.0 feet...County Highway E near Valley City and Highway 23
near the Perry State Wildlife Area are under water.
* At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Valley City 22 10.2 Fri 08 PM 29.9 Saturday afternoon
- See more at NOAA