- Flood Warning issued March 30 at 8:13PM CDT until April 01 at 4:45AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:13 p.m. on Friday, March 30, 2018
- Expires: 4:45 a.m. on Sunday, April 1, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
Gasconade River at Jerome affecting Phelps County
.Recent heavy rainfall will cause river levels to rise above
...For the Gasconade River at Jerome...
* At 7:45 PM Friday The stage was 16.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 15.0 feet...Minor flooding begins near the gage site.
Flood waters reach the lower edge of the concrete building where
the gage equipment is located.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Gasconade River Basin
Jerome 15 16.3 Fri 08 PM 14.7 11.4 8.3
- See more at NOAA