- Flood Warning issued September 15 at 12:22PM CDT until September 16 at 11:50AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 12:22 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 15, 2014
- Expires: 11:50 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 16, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Illinois...Missouri...
The Mississippi River at
The National Weather Service will continue to monitor this situation
and issue follow up statements as conditions or forecasts change.
Safety message: Never drive cars, trucks, or sport utility vehicles
through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow for safe passage.
This product, along with additional weather and stream information,
is available at http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=lsx.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Clarksville Lock and Dam 24.
* At 11:30 AM Monday the stage was 25.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast: The river will fall below flood stage during the late morning.
* Impact: At 25.5 feet...State Route P east of Elsberry begins
flooding just east of the levee.
* Impact: At 25.3 feet...The road to Port Marmac, about 15 homes just
south of Clarksville, begins flooding.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 09/16 09/17 09/18 09/19 09/20
Clarksville LD 25.0 25.03 24.5 24.1 23.5 23.0 22.6
- See more at NOAA