- Flood Warning issued July 07 at 11:27AM CDT until July 13 at 2:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:27 a.m. on Tuesday, July 7, 2015
- Expires: 2:30 p.m. on Monday, July 13, 2015
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following river in Missouri and Illinois...
Mississippi River at
Clarksville Lock and Dam 24
Winfield Lock and Dam 25
.This Flood Warning is a result of 1-2 inches of rainfall across
the basin since yesterday afternoon...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Mississippi River at Clarksville Lock and Dam 24
* From late Wednesday night to Monday afternoon.
* At 11:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 23.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to rise back above flood stage late
Wednesday night and continue to rise to near 26.3 feet Friday evening.
Additional rises are likely.
* Impact: At 25.5 feet...State Route P east of Elsberry begins
flooding just east of the levee.
* Impact: At 25.3 feet...The road to Port Marmac, about 15 homes just
south of Clarksville, begins flooding.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/08 07/09 07/10 07/11 07/12
Clarksville LD24 25.0 23.47 23.8 25.1 26.1 26.2 25.4
- See more at NOAA