- Flood Warning issued May 21 at 8:05PM CDT until May 22 at 11:40AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:05 p.m. on Monday, May 21, 2018
- Expires: 11:40 a.m. on Tuesday, May 22, 2018
...The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
.Heavy rain that fell the past few days is causing river rises and flooding. If conditions warrant...additional rises or falls may occur based on
future precipitation and runoff.
...For the Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate...
* At 7:00 PM Monday The stage was 8.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 8.7 feet by
around midnight. The river will fall below flood stage early
* Impact...At 9.0 feet...The Happy Hollow Picnic Area floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu
Big Piney River
Fort Leonard Wo 8 8.1 Mon 07 PM 4.8 3.9 3.6
- See more at NOAA