- Flood Warning issued June 05 at 10:38AM CDT until June 06 at 3:34AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:38 a.m. on Sunday, June 5, 2016
- Expires: 3:34 a.m. on Monday, June 6, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
.Heavy rainfall late lates week will cause river levels to
rise above flood stage.
...For the Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate...
* At 10:00 AM Sunday The stage was 8.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 8.9 feet by this
evening. The river will fall below flood stage tonight.
* Impact...At 9.0 feet...The Happy Hollow Picnic Area floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Big Piney River
Fort Leonard Wo 8 8.0 Sun 10 AM 5.8 4.7 4.2
- See more at NOAA