- Flood Warning issued March 13 at 9:24PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 9:24 p.m. on Friday, March 13, 2015
- Expires: 12:24 p.m. on Saturday, March 14, 2015
...CORRECTED FORECAST TABLE...
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney below Ft. Wood - East Gate affecting Pulaski County.
Moderate to heavy rainfall is expected Friday night through
early Saturday. The additional rainfall will to aid in continued rises
along the Big Piney River.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Piney below Ft. Wood - East Gate.
* At 8:00 PM Friday The stage was 4.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by Sunday morning and continue to
rise to near 8.5 feet by Sunday morning.
* Impact...At 9.0 feet...The Happy Hollow Picnic Area floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Big Piney River
Ft. Wood - East 8 4.1 Fri 08 PM 4.3 8.5 6.4
- See more at NOAA