- Flood Warning issued July 21 at 11:37AM CDT until July 22 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:37 a.m. on Monday, July 21, 2014
- Expires: 3 p.m. on Tuesday, July 22, 2014
...Flood warnings continue for points along the Mississippi River...
The Mississippi River at
The National Weather Service will continue to monitor this situation
and issue follow up statements as conditions or forecasts change.
Safety message: Never drive cars, trucks, or sport utility vehicles
through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow for safe
This product, along with additional weather and stream information,
is available at http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=lsx.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Saverton Lock anmd Dam 22.
* At 10 AM Monday the stage was 16.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will fall below flood stage by this afternoon.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/22 07/23 07/24 07/25 07/26
Saverton LD22 16.0 16.10 15.5 14.9 14.4 13.9 13.5
- See more at NOAA