- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 21 at 3:42AM CST until February 22 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
- Expires: noon on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
...Wintry Precipitation is expected across much of MO and KS
tonight through Thursday afternoon...
.Another round of wintry precipitation is expected starting
after sunset tonight and lasting through Thursday afternoon.
Precipitation should start out as light sleet, with some snow
mixing in, before changing over to light freezing rain. Ice
accumulations between 0.10 and 0.20 of an inch are expected, with
minor snow and sleet accumulations.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO
NOON CST THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Sleet and then freezing rain expected. Total sleet
accumulations of up to one inch and ice accumulations of up to
two tenths of an inch are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of east central and northeast Kansas and
central, north central and west central Missouri.
* WHEN...From 6 PM this evening to noon CST Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
conditions, including during the morning commute on Thursday.
Also, be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA