- Flood Warning issued August 23 at 9:41AM CDT until August 24 at 11:12PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:41 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2017
- Expires: 11:12 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 24, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Napoleon.
* until Thursday evening.
* At 9:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 19.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 17.0 feet...Low-lying areas unprotected by levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Napoleon 17 19.6 Wed 09 AM 18.9 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA