- Flood Warning issued May 27 at 9:23AM CDT until May 30 at 10:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:23 a.m. on Friday, May 27, 2016
- Expires: 10 p.m. on Monday, May 30, 2016
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Black River near Annapolis
.This Flood Warning is a result of 1 to 2 inches of precipitation the
past 24 hours and about 0.5 inches forecast in the next 24 hours...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Black River near Annapolis
* until Monday evening.
* At 8:15 AM Friday the stage was 7.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by late this
morning and crest near 10.0 feet by tomorrow morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by Sunday before midnight.
* Impact: At 9.0 feet...County Road 372 will begin flooding near this
* Impact: At 8.0 feet...Annapolis Road on the east bank of the Black
River south of Lesterville begins flooding close to this height.
This is the only road directly connecting Annapolis and
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/28 05/29 05/30 05/31 06/01
Annapolis 8.0 7.33 10.0 8.8 7.6 6.8 6.3
- See more at NOAA