- Flood Warning issued January 11 at 2:13PM CST until January 13 at 4:48PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 2:13 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 11, 2014
- Expires: 4:48 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 13, 2014
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following river in Missouri...
Black River near Annapolis affecting Reynolds County
.This Flood Warning is a result of a combination of snow melt and
up to 1.00 inch of precipitation the past 24 hours, with no additional
precipitation forecast during the next 24 hours...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Black River near Annapolis
* until Monday afternoon.
* At 1:45 PM Saturday the stage was 8.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will rise above flood stage by this afternoon
and continue to rise to near 9.0 feet by after midnight tonight.
The river will fall below flood stage by Sunday afternoon.
* Impact: At 9.0 feet...County Road 372 will begin flooding near this
* Impact: At 8.0 feet...Annapolis Road on the east bank of the Black
River south of Lesterville begins flooding close to this height.
This is the only road directly connecting Annapolis and
* Impact: At 5.0 feet...Near this height, Peola Road begins flooding
along the west bank of the Black River south of Lesterville.
- See more at NOAA