- Flood Warning issued November 18 at 5:36PM CST until November 20 at 10:48AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 5:36 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2015
- Expires: 10:48 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 20, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
Black River near
Safety message: Never drive any vehicle through flooded areas.
The water may be too deep to allow for safe passage.
This product, along with additional weather and stream information,
is available at http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=lsx.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Black River near Annapolis.
* At 5:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 13.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow late morning.
* Impact: At 9 feet...Co Road 372 will begin flooding near this height.
* Impact: At 8.0 feet...Annapolis Road on the east bank of the Black
River south of Lesterville begins flooding close to this height.
This is the only road directly connecting Annapolis and Lesterville.
* Impact: At 5.0 feet...Near this height, Peola Road begins flooding
along the west bank of the Black River south of Lesterville.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 11/19 11/20 11/21 11/22 11/23
Annapolis 8.0 13.17 10.0 4.9 4.4 4.0 3.6
- See more at NOAA