- Flood Warning issued December 30 at 7:16AM CST until December 31 at 4:30PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 7:16 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2015
- Expires: 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 31, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Black River near Annapolis affecting Reynolds County
.This Flood Warning is a result of excessive rainfall over the
The Flood Warning continues for
the Black River near Annapolis
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 6:15 AM Wednesday the stage was 8.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
late this afternoon.
* Impact: At 9.0 feet...County Road 372 will begin flooding near this
* Impact: At 8.0 feet...Annapolis Road on the east bank of the Black
River south of Lesterville begins flooding close to this height.
This is the only road directly connecting Annapolis and
* Impact: At 5.0 feet...Near this height, Peola Road begins flooding
along the west bank of the Black River south of Lesterville.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 12/31 01/01 01/02 01/03 01/04
Annapolis 8.0 8.58 7.3 6.3 5.5 4.8 4.6
- See more at NOAA