- Flood Warning issued May 04 at 8:38PM CDT until May 08 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:38 p.m. on Wednesday, May 4, 2016
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Sunday, May 8, 2016
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until Sunday evening.
* At 7:57 AM Wednesday the stage was 21.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 21.3 Wed 08 AM 20.8 early Thursday morning
- See more at NOAA