- Flood Warning issued October 02 at 8:48AM CDT until October 06 at 7:13PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:48 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 2, 2014
- Expires: 7:13 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 6, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Lamine River near Otterville affecting Cooper County.
Moniteau Creek near Fayette affecting Howard County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River near Blue Lick.
* from this afternoon to Monday evening.
* At 6:45 AM Thursday the stage was 18.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 28.7 feet by Saturday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by Sunday evening.
* At 24.0 feet...Cropland and pastures along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blue Lick 24 18.8 Thu 07 AM 28.7 Saturday morning
- See more at NOAA