- Flood Warning issued November 29 at 9:45AM CST until December 01 at 10:30PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:45 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015
- Expires: 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River near Blue Lick.
* until Tuesday evening.
* At 8:45 AM Sunday the stage was 26.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 26.6 feet by this
afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage Monday before
* At 24.0 feet...Cropland and pastures along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blue Lick 24 26.6 Sun 09 AM 26.6 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA