- Flood Warning issued May 30 at 10:58AM CDT until June 02 at 5:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:58 a.m. on Saturday, May 30, 2015
- Expires: 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 2, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Marais Des Cygnes River near Trading Post affecting Linn and Bates
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 6:01 PM Friday the stage was 20.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 20.9 Fri 06 PM 20.4 early Sunday morning
- See more at NOAA