- Winter Weather Advisory issued April 01 at 1:05PM CDT until April 01 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:05 p.m. on Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Sunday, April 1, 2018
...Periods Of Moderate Wintry Precipitation Sunday...
.Light to moderate snow will continue to fall across northern
Missouri. Still expecting a few inches across the northern 3 or
4 rows of counties, but an enhanced band of locally moderate to
heavy snow may form across far northern Missouri, which may bring
snow amounts a little higher than the 3 to 5 inch forecast.
Further south, along I-70 snow amounts will likely not get very
high, but there could be a few periods this afternoon of some
heavier snow and sleet showers that will likely cause reduced
visibility and perhaps some hazardous road conditions. Light
freezing rain is also possible over the next couple hours along
and south of Interstate 70, which will cause slick roads.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation. Additional snow accumulations of up
to 2 inches and a glazing of ice are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of east central and northeast Kansas and
central and west central Missouri.
* WHEN...Until 7 PM CDT this evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Expect
reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA