- Heat Advisory issued July 12 at 10:09AM CDT until July 12 at 8:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:09 a.m. on Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- Expires: 8 p.m. on Wednesday, July 12, 2017
...ANOTHER HOT AND VERY HUMID DAY...
.Hot and humid conditions will again be seen today across much of
the area, and even expand further to the north than the past few
days. Temperatures in the upper 80s to mid 90s, combined with
very high dew points will push heat index readings into the
100 to 105 degree range by this afternoon. A few locations that
stay mainly cloud free may even be higher.
...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* Heat Index Values...up to 105 due to temperatures in the upper
80s to mid 90s...and dewpoints in the mid to upper 70s.
* Timing...Noon to 8 PM CDT this evening.
* Impacts...Prolonged exposure to the heat and humidity may lead
to heat-related illnesses if precautions are not taken.
- See more at NOAA