- Heat Advisory issued July 13 at 2:18PM CDT until July 13 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:18 p.m. on Friday, July 13, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Friday, July 13, 2018
...Hot and Humid Rest of This Afternoon...
.Very warm and humid conditions will occur through early this
evening. Temperatures in the upper 80s to mid 90s will continue to
produce heat index readings from 100 to 105 degrees through the
afternoon hours. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing
this afternoon and becoming more widespread this evening are
expected to bring some relief from the oppressive heat.
...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* Heat Index Values...100 to 105.
* Timing...now through 7 pm.
* Impacts...Heat-related illnesses are more likely to occur in
these hot and humid conditions, if precautions are not taken.
- See more at NOAA