- Lake Wind Advisory issued May 11 at 3:30AM CDT until May 11 at 8:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11 a.m. on Friday, May 11, 2018
- Expires: 8 p.m. on Friday, May 11, 2018
...Choppy Conditions Expected On Area Lakes This Afternoon...
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS MORNING TO 8 PM
CDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a Lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 11 AM this morning to 8 PM CDT
* TIMING...Late morning through early evening.
* WINDS...Sustained 10 to 20 mph from the southwest with gusts
over 30 mph at times.
* IMPACTS...The strong winds will result in hazardous conditions
for small watercraft.
- See more at NOAA