- Flood Warning issued March 09 at 11:57AM CST until March 12 at 12:21AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 11:57 a.m. on Wednesday, March 9, 2016
- Expires: 12:21 a.m. on Saturday, March 12, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Jacks Fork at Alley Spring affecting Shannon County
.Rainfall occurring during the next 24 to 48 hours may cause river levels to
rise above flood stage. Expected crest information is included below.
...For the Jacks Fork at Alley Spring...
* At 11:30 AM Wednesday The stage was 3.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning and continue
to rise to near 11.5 feet by early Friday morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by Friday evening.
* Impact...At 12.0 feet...water inundates the entire picnic area one
quarter mile downstream from the gage site.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Jacks Fork River Basin
Alley Spring 9 3.4 Wed 11 AM 8.5 11.3 5.9
- See more at NOAA