- Flood Warning issued June 09 at 7:16PM CDT until June 10 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1 a.m. on Sunday, June 10, 2018
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Sunday, June 10, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Jacks Fork at Alley Spring affecting Shannon County
.Heavy rainfall over the upper and middle portions of the Jacks River
Basin will cause river levels to rise near flood stage.
...For the The Jacks Fork at Alley Spring...
* At 6:30 PM Saturday The stage was 3.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage around
* Impact...At 9.0 feet...Flood Stage. Water impacts Alley Spring
Campground. Water is one foot in depth at the 600, 800 and 900 loop
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Jacks Fork River Basin
Alley Spring 9 3.6 Sat 06 PM 8.7 3.5 3.0
- See more at NOAA