- Flood Warning issued May 30 at 9:35PM CDT until June 04 at 6:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:35 p.m. on Monday, May 30, 2016
- Expires: 6 a.m. on Saturday, June 4, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Jefferson City
Missouri River near Chamois
Missouri River at Gasconade
Missouri River at Hermann
Missouri River at Washington
Missouri River at St. Charles
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at St. Charles
* until Saturday morning.
* At 9:00 PM Monday the stage was 25.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 26.7 feet by Wednesday early
afternoon, then fall below flood stage Friday morning.
* Impact: At 27.0 feet...The Katy Trail begins flooding near this
height along Hawning Road, about 2 miles north northeast of the
Highway 370 bridge.
* Impact: At 26.5 feet...Aubuchon Road begins flooding between Teson
Road and Riverwood Estates near this height.
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...The right bank downstream overflows,
flooding agricultural bottomland. Near this stage, Missouri Route
H at Island Road will be closed in both directions.
* Impact: At 21.0 feet...An access road to farmland on Bonhomme
Island gets cut off above this height.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/31 06/01 06/02 06/03 06/04
St. Charles 25.0 25.90 26.1 26.6 26.5 24.9 22.1
- See more at NOAA