- Flood Warning issued October 20 at 8:58PM CDT until October 22 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:58 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 22, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the Mississippi River along the
at Canton Lock and Dam 20
at Quincy Lock and Dam 21
at Saverton Lock and Dam 22
at Clarksville Lock and Dam 24
at Winfield Lock and Dam 25
at Mel Price Locks and Dam
at St. Louis
.This Flood Warning is a result of up to 5 inches of rainfall the
past 2 weeks...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at St. Louis
* until late Sunday night.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 30.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage
* Impact: At 30.0 feet...Floodwall at Lacledes Landing is closed.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 10/21 10/22 10/23 10/24 10/25
St. Louis 30.0 30.20 29.8 28.8 27.9 27.3 26.8
- See more at NOAA