- Flood Warning issued April 05 at 9:27AM CDT until April 07 at 4:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:27 a.m. on Saturday, April 5, 2014
- Expires: 4 p.m. on Monday, April 7, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Bourbeuse River at Union
at Valley Park
.This Flood Warning is a result of 4 to 7 inches of rainfall
received earlier this week...
The Flood Warning continues for
Meramec River near Arnold
* Until Sunday afternoon.
* At 9:00 AM Saturday the stage was 23.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to rise above flood stage late this
morning and crest near 24.5 feet this evening.
* Impact: At 24.7 feet...Hawkins Road south of Meramec Bottom Road
* Impact: At 24.0 feet...Corisande Hills Road begins flooding at this
height. Meramec Bottom Road between Hageman Road and Highway 21
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 04/06 04/07 04/08 04/09 04/10
Arnold 24.0 23.85 24.4 21.8 17.7 14.2 12.9
- See more at NOAA