- Flood Warning issued July 04 at 10:41AM CDT until July 11 at 12:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:41 a.m. on Saturday, July 4, 2015
- Expires: noon on Saturday, July 11, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
Missouri and Illinois...
Mississippi River at
Clarksville Lock and Dam 24
Winfield Lock and Dam 25
Mel Price Lock and Dam
.This Flood Warning is a result of periodic heavy rainfall events
across the basin over the past few weeks...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mississippi River at Chester
* Until further notice.
* At 10:30 AM Saturday the stage was 38.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 27.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to continue to fall to near 37.3 feet
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/05 07/06 07/07 07/08 07/09
Chester 27.0 38.89 38.5 37.3 35.4 32.9 30.2
- See more at NOAA