- Dense Fog Advisory issued January 09 at 3:05PM CST until January 10 at 10:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2018
...Dense Fog Advisory Tonight into Wednesday Morning...
.Another round of dense fog is expected to develop this evening
and linger into mid to late morning Wednesday. Visibility is
expected to drop to a quarter mile or less fairly quickly again
this evening. Temperatures should remain above freezing tonight.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM CST WEDNESDAY...
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Dense
Fog Advisory, which is in effect until 10 AM CST Wednesday.
* VISIBILITY...A quarter mile or less visibility is expected.
* IMPACTS...Low visibility will result in hazardous driving
conditions tonight and Wednesday morning.
- See more at NOAA