- Flood Warning issued May 02 at 9:10PM CDT until May 04 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:10 p.m. on Monday, May 2, 2016
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Wednesday, May 4, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
.The river will fall below flood stage by around midnight.
...For the The Osage River near Schell City...
* At 8:45 PM Monday The stage was 30.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 30.0 feet...Flood waters affect the Schell Osage
Conservation Area, the Old River Road North of Schell City and Lost
Creek west of Schell Lake. Flood waters overflow the main river
channel at the gage site.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu
Osage River Basin
Schell City 30 30.2 Mon 09 PM 20.1 17.4 16.3
- See more at NOAA