- Flood Warning issued May 27 at 7:52AM CDT until May 29 at 4:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:52 a.m. on Sunday, May 27, 2018
- Expires: 4 a.m. on Tuesday, May 29, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
.Heavy rainfall has caused river levels to rise above flood stage.
...For the Little Osage River near Horton...
* At 7:45 AM Sunday The stage was 43.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 41.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 45.0 feet...Moderate flooding begins at the gage site.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Little Osage River Basin
Horton 41 43.6 Sun 08 AM 40.5 33.8 30.6
- See more at NOAA