- Flood Warning issued May 31 at 9:00PM CDT until June 04 at 5:47PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- Expires: 5:47 p.m. on Saturday, June 4, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River near Chamois
Missouri River at Hermann
Missouri River at Washington
Missouri River at St. Charles
Missouri River at Jefferson City
Missouri River at Gasconade
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Washington
* until Saturday afternoon.
* At 7:45 PM Tuesday the stage was 21.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 21.7 feet by tomorrow evening,
then fall below flood stage Friday morning.
* Impact: At 21.0 feet...Wastewater plant turns pumps on.
* Impact: At 17.5 feet...Lower River front parking lot is closed
* Impact: At 2.0 feet...This level represents the end of the city
boat ramp. Below this level, the boat ramp drops straight down,
making it dangerous for boats to safely launch into or be taken
from the river.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 06/01 06/02 06/03 06/04 06/05
Washington 20.0 21.62 21.7 21.6 19.9 17.7 16.1
- See more at NOAA