- Flood Warning issued March 30 at 9:21PM CDT until April 01 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:21 p.m. on Friday, March 30, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Sunday, April 1, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Big River at Byrnesville
Kaskaskia River at Vandalia
Meramec River near Sullivan
Meramec River near Eureka
Meramec River at Valley Park
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rain that fell over the
region over the course of the last week. Additional rainfall is
forecast over the weekend and could slow improvement.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River near Sullivan
* until Sunday morning.
* At 9:00 PM Friday the stage was 12.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
tomorrow late morning.
* Impact: At 12.0 feet...The main entrance gate at Onondaga Cave
State Park begins flooding near this height. This may eventually
force the park to use the rear entrance as the primary entrance to
* Impact: At 11.5 feet...A small bridge in the back of Meramec State
Park park is flooded, cutting the park in two. If the river
continues to rise...park officials will evacuate the campgrounds at
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 03/31 04/01 04/02 04/03 04/04
Sullivan 11.0 12.24 11.4 8.7 8.4 8.3 7.3
- See more at NOAA