- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 9:47AM CDT until May 29 at 1:40AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:47 a.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2016
- Expires: 1:40 a.m. on Sunday, May 29, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
St. Francis River near Patterson affecting Wayne County
.Heavy rainfall over the past week has caused river levels along
portions of the St. Francis River near Patterson to rise above
flood stage. Water levels crested Friday night at Patterson and
will fall below flood stage tonight.
The Flood Warning continues for
the St. Francis River near Patterson.
* until late tonight.
* At 9:30 AM Saturday the stage was 17.2 feet.
* Flood Stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river has crested and will continue to fall to
below flood stage by this evening.
* Impact...At 16.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs affecting mainly
bottomland and surrounding low lying areas.
- See more at NOAA